questions on grocery stop on way to CSR

rieckhoff66

Earning My Ears
We are stopping off at the grocery store on our way from the airport to CSR. I have a few ideas on what I want to get, hubby will take 1/2 list and I will take other 1/2 as we have only 15 minutes at store. I requested a fridge for the room. (Does any one know if they have toasters available?)
This is what I thought; any suggestions??? this is first time doing this. Also we are taking Happy limo-- does the limo service pick the store or do we have options? Whats a good store?
I appreciate any help. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!

My list:
milk bread
fruit cereal
peanut butter jelly
yogurt snack stuff

No, I don't think they have toasters.

If I were you, I'd stick to stuff that doesn't have to be refridgerated. The fridges are $10.60/day. You could save more money by getting breakfasts and snacks from the hotel in most cases instead of getting a fridge. For stuff that needs to be cooled but doesn't spoil quickly, consider getting a styrofoam cooler and keeping it filled with ice.

We also bought a case of bottled water. If you chose to not get the fridge you could get the milk that can stay at room temp until opened. We bought the kind that are packaged in 8 ounces cartons (like fruit juice boxes).

On the last trip we purchased a cheap styrofoam cooler from Publix (the store the car service took us to) & used that instead of fridge.

Publix is a good place to shop. We buy a few small bottles of water and one or two gallon bottles also (we fill the small bottles up each day). Boxed juices are good. If you drink soda, buy is there. You'll pay a fortune at the parks or resort. I usually buy raisins, crackers and sometimes some cheese for snacks before dinner or for sitting by the pool.

I would get the styrofoam cooler at Publix and get drinks (parmalt white and chocolate milk boxes, juice boxes, water bottles, soda cans, fruit, cereal (small boxes so everyone can have some of what they like), granola bars, fruit snacks. I would stick with things that don't have to be refrigerated because of spoilage. You can put ice in the cooler every day to keep things cold. Don't forget paper bowls, cups, spoons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter