Questions from my kids

AuntieKels

Mouseketeer
My kids have asked a couple questions that I haven't been able to answer. I thought you all may be able to help! We will be doing a 7 night on the Wonder this April.

1. Do Marvel characters do events or meet and greets in the kids clubs? (not a Marvel cruise)
2. Is there something like the midship detective agency on the Wonder?
3. Do they still pull kids up on stage for Golden Mickey's or any other show? Any advice for kids who would love to do it?
4. I have a kiddo who is very into Broadway. Have you ever heard of a case meet and greet on the ship?

THANK YOU!

1-depends they might get a spider man or Thor event depending on characters they have at that time. Each cruise is different because of contracts. In the club in august my girls had events with stitch, Snow White, Koda, spider man, and goofy.
2-no midship on wonder
3- not that I’ve seen but going into the show is a red carpet and that is fun. The kids club used to do a talent show but we did not see it this summer maybe because it was Alaska or post Covid
4- the cast of the shows can often be found manning the lines of the characters we had a great conversation with show Elsa she was awesome she gave the girls tidbits on things to look for on the shows

4. I have not seen cast meet and greets, though as mentioned, you may see cast members as characters around the ship.

Some cruises have a Broadway Guest Artist who does either a performance or a talk. On my recent Fantasy cruise, I went to a talk by the Broadway veteran (whose name I unfortunately can’t remember) who was playing Jafar and Dr. Greenaway on a 6-week contract.

My kids have asked a couple questions that I haven't been able to answer. I thought you all may be able to help! We will be doing a 7 night on the Wonder this April.

1. Do Marvel characters do events or meet and greets in the kids clubs? (not a Marvel cruise)
2. Is there something like the midship detective agency on the Wonder?
3. Do they still pull kids up on stage for Golden Mickey's or any other show? Any advice for kids who would love to do it?
4. I have a kiddo who is very into Broadway. Have you ever heard of a case meet and greet on the ship?

THANK YOU!
Just got back from the Wonder…
1. I don’t know, we didn’t have kids with us so no kids clubs.
2. No.
3. Yes, we saw some kids on stage for the Snow White part, there were about four kids that came on stage with the cast playing dwarves, they had beards on lol. I have no idea how they got to do it, though. They came from backstage, so pre-planned.
4. There was a broadway guest artist talk on our cruise, like someone else said. We didn’t go, so I don’t know what it entailed.
For the Till We Meet Again “show” that was in the atrium on the last night around 10pm, they brought out a few of the cast from each of the shows and you could line up and take pictures with them, and I’m sure talk to them. We took a selfie with the lead singer for the Lion King portion of the Dreams show, and told her how awesome she was. She was standing there greeting people with Anne Marie from Dreams.

Thank you for the feedback so far! I hope they can make it on stage as dwarves.
I'm also excited to tell my daughter about possibly chatting with cast on the ship.

We were recently on the Fantasy. They had meet and greets with Dr. Strange and Thor in the Oceaneer Club that anyone could go to. Thor let my toddler hold Mjolnir. <3

Check the schedule for daytime events in Azure (when it's not adults-only). They use that stage for performance types of things that kids can join in. Karaoke I think? And some kind of a dance party (I remember my niece dancing on the stage but not the specifics of the theme or anything). It's not what you are asking about - but I am guessing your kids would love to just get on the stage. :)

We saw a child get chosen by a CM for something while standing in line for the show, before the doors opened. We had no idea what that was for at the time, but now I'm guessing that is how they pull the kids out to be dwarfs. Aside from being close to the front of the line, I couldn't tell you how/why they picked that child.

Someone above mentioned Broadway special guests. Tangential to Broadway - we were on the Alaskan with Robert Lopez and Kristin Anderson-Lopez. :) https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ght-of-their-familys-disney-cruise-to-alaska/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter