• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions for those who did Baja Bay water park in Nassau through Disney excursions?

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
I thinking about going over to the Baja Bay water park during a Nassau stop for the fantasy. If we do it through Disney I don't know we get transportation and lunch included.

First question - for those who have done this excursion, what were your thoughts on the water park? How crowded was it? Did you think it was a good value for your money?

Second question - What time did you meet up on the ship to go over , what time did you arrive at the park, and finally, what time did you have to leave and get back on the bus?

Final question - I have a foot issue which would require me to wear a water sock ( not a watershoe ) in the water. I know they probably have a no water shoe policy but how strictly were they enforcing that? Do you think I have a shot of them letting me use f the sock- it's just essentially like scuba pants fabric as a sock

One extra question - if anyone has any general advice tips and/or suggestions regarding the water park, I would greatly appreciate it!

I would usually agree but my wife wants to take Disney transportation for safety purposes,so then that means I need to know how long we can stay there if we go through Disney to decide if it's worth it or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter