Questions and more questions

Swan

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone.
I am still new to scrapping and have never been to a class. I haved learned so much by reading, browsing the net, and watching DIY. There are a couple questions that I am not sure about(well maybe more), can you all help me.

1. I understand paper piecing, but was wondering if you cut out a letter and mat it several times on different shapes is this considered paper piecing? I think I am wondering what all is considere paper piecing.

2. I was also wondering about moving pieces. I have a part that you pull up to read under it. How does someone do that if it is in a page protector without pulling them out? I think pop-ups are cool, but how do you protect them?

3. How does a person get their pages on twopeasinabucket?

Thanks for any help you can give me..................................Gail

Hey Gail,

I would say that cutting the letter and then mounting it would not be considered paper piecing. Paper piecing would be a picture of something that has been taken apart, cut out on colored paper, put back together and then accented with pens and such. You can see lots of ppings for sale on Ebay or scrapbook stores online and off have pping kits.

I love the moving parts but do not use them on my pages for the fact of not having the page protectors. Plus the fact of little hands tearing those. I love for the girls to look at our scrapbooks so having the flat page protectors work better for us. I have a friend that often cuts her page protector around the pop up, lift up items or whatever so that you can use the options she has used on her pages. Hope that makes sense!

I have never posted at twopeas so I am no help there! Good luck and most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter