Questions About the Fold Down Beds

So....who will be right??? Inquiring minds want to know! Could be the OP was turned off by the scolding about moving furniture around, not really the answer she was looking for. Then again, since the refurb at BWV, I do cringe at the thought of someone sliding the couch around on the wood laminate floor, but that being said, I've been in many rooms since the refurb and don't see much scratch damage on the floors (must check out the manufacturer...a good product).

Anyway, OP, I do hope you find a solution to your dilemma.

It’s probably the same product that they used in the Grand Floridian. It’s actually a “luxury vinyl” that can look like stone, wood, etc.

prior to Aulani being built I noticed a “Hawaiin” themed flooring product behind the check in desk at SSR. I asked the manager why they had such an odd theme for the floor. They were testing it prior to installation at Aulani.

We wound up having it installed in a room after our first stay at the Grand Floridian Vilas. We have had many visitors comment on the stone floor. Several have gotten down to the floor to see if they could feel it. I don’t think it’s that convincing, but it is a good product. It screwed up the dog... She would come running in to the room and have no ability to hit the breaks. Poor dog slammed into the couch 50 times a day for a month until she figured it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter