Questions about Park Hopper PLUS!!!

Gregg

disney freak
OK, say we are staying at WDW for 6 full days. One of the 6 days we plan to relax and just hit a water park.

Can we just buy FIVE day Park Hopper Plus tickets? If we don't visit a major park, but use one of our PLUS visits (2 on a 5-day, 3 on a 6-day), does that day count against the 5 "main park days"???

Thanks for any help. This could save us a lot of $$$!

Gregg

A waterpark day will not count as one of your 5 or 6 Park Hopper days. Only days where you set foot in one of the 4 main parks count as a Park Hopper Day. You can do your pluses on a park hopper day or on a rest day, as you wish.

Can you save the unused Plus features for another visit? I am not sure it will be warm enough for a water park visit this trip, but I know we will return there in the future.

Welcome to the DIS, Gregg! :)
You have figured out a great way of saving money - taking a day "off" and making good use of your Park Hopper Plus Pass.
Unused Hopper AND unused PLUS days never expire. We have 1 Hopper day and 3 Plusses left on our passes for a future visit.

:)

We buy 7 day plus and stretch it out for two trips. 4 day major one year 3 day the next. Really would rather have 8 day passes. We also go to the water park once or twice per trip.

I think we only have water park passes left at this time, we will use them someday.

Tigger

We do the same thing. A 7 day hopper can last us two trips. I have a question for you hopper experts out there. We noticed on our last vacation that our hopper tickets said something like the plus options could only be used at any one waterpark,or other attraction. Meaning that a 7 day hopper plus tricket ( 4 plus options ) could get you into the three waterparks and a fourth option ,say PI. We always have used these tickets for doing whatever we wanted and I am sure have used the same ticket for 2 entries into the same waterpark on different days. I was under the impression that you could use your plus options at the same waterpark 4 days in a row if you had wished.

Has anyone ever been refused use of their plus options for going to the same attraction more than once?

Hi WDWDad!

I am sure that you could use ALL 4 Plus options to go to Pleasure Island if that would be your choice. I think what Disney is trying to cover themselves about is that you cannot HOP with the options and once that you use one option, it is USED. So if you would go to TL in the morning, you would use one option. Then if you would return there in the evening, you would use ANOTHER option.

I hope that makes sense... :)

Thanks for the great responses, everyone! I also talked to a friend that work for the Disney Store and she confiormed that a 6-day Park Hopper Plus can essentially be a 9-day pass -- 6 main park hopping days plus 3 other "plus" (waterpark or PI or DQ) days.

That could save us a lot of money! I bet Disney makes alot of extra cash off of folks that don't realize they have that option.

By the way, thanks to the discount codes I found here we were able to get an AKL savannah view room for $205 a night in April.

Thanks again everyone!

Gregg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter