• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions about Kids Clubs during COVID

Ariel 2021

Mouseketeer
For the Oceaneers Kids Club - It says that you can book 1 session per day. How long are the sessions? Are they still doing the thing where they come pick the kids up from the dining room and take them to the kids club or is that cancelled due to COVID?

Thank you!

It's 1.5 hrs or 2.5 hrs, depending on the day. More time may be available onboard. And no, last I knew they are not picking up the kids from the dining room - you can take them yourself between courses.

I suppose they could make changes in mid-January, but it wouldn’t surprise me if they keep it the same. The 3- and 4-year-olds will still be in the Club/Lab unvaxxed for a while yet.

NCL where they only allow vaxxed kids just canceled their under 13 kids clubs so I guess we should be happy for what we get 🤷🏻‍♀️

Currently on the Fantasy. Vibe and Edge have not been open and Club/Lab reservations were cancelled for this morning. Not getting any info out of guest services yet about reopening.

Currently on the Fantasy. Vibe and Edge have not been open and Club/Lab reservations were cancelled for this morning. Not getting any info out of guest services yet about reopening.

Wow! Thats a shame, my grand kids would be so sad.

Hoping Kids club has more availability come early February when the kids vaccination requirement comes into play.
Also really hoping the Magic has the show Tangled like I've read it played during the UK Staycation cruises. Hoping to read more reports :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter