questions about disney dinning discount

joejoa

Earning My Ears
hello everyone i have been to Disney three times and my life and never used the ddp. i am looking to book in jan of 2020 and was wondering if Disney ever runs promotion for that time of year for dining or not. also is it really worth it or is it better to go for a room discount. i have a large party of 6-8 going and i was looking for all the help i can get thanks.

Hard to say, but they usually run discounts and promotions at times when they expect attendance to be low. With Star Wars opening in December 2019, I'd be shocked if they needed to offer any promotions to fill the hotels in the first part of 2020, so I would make plans expecting no major discounts. Then if they DO release anything, it's just a bonus.

hello everyone i have been to Disney three times and my life and never used the ddp. i am looking to book in jan of 2020 and was wondering if Disney ever runs promotion for that time of year for dining or not. also is it really worth it or is it better to go for a room discount. i have a large party of 6-8 going and i was looking for all the help i can get thanks.

Stay, Play and Dine is usually offered for Jan, but as PP said, with Star Wars Galaxy opening in late 2019, it's likely there won't be any discounts for Jan 2020.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter