Question

Meka003

Mouseketeer
sorry if this has been answered I just can’t quite find it if it has.

We are going in August and I will need to tag my 5 yr old sons stroller as a wheelchair , after long and had consideration we are going to also ask for DAS as well , for the sake of everyone. We really want this to be an enjoyable trip! Do we have to wait until we are in the park to access guest services or if we arrive early can we access outside the park ? I do t want my daughter to miss rope drop rides because we are waiting at guest services .
Thanks for any advice

In our experience, this is something that you will need to do once inside the parks.

sorry if this has been answered I just can’t quite find it if it has.

We are going in August and I will need to tag my 5 yr old sons stroller as a wheelchair , after long and had consideration we are going to also ask for DAS as well , for the sake of everyone. We really want this to be an enjoyable trip! Do we have to wait until we are in the park to access guest services or if we arrive early can we access outside the park ? I do t want my daughter to miss rope drop rides because we are waiting at guest services .
Thanks for any advice
from what we found had to do inside park but if time while waiting would ask outside but remember at MK the holding area in the park is Main Street so you can get to GS while waiting for park to open

It depends on which park and how busy. We have gotten the DAS outside DHS but only inside MK. Something to remember - MK does actually open the gates (and guest services) about an hour before "rope drop" now as the opening ceremony is at the castle. We arrived at about 8:30 for a 9am open and got the DAS and in line for Mickey before official opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter