Question - Split ADR into 2 Reservations to Accomodate 5 Adults

disneyfan1992

Mouseketeer
DH and I are meeting friends at DW. All of us are staying on property, but at different hotels.

Planning some meals together during the trip has been a problem. Specifically trying to find open time slots for 5 adults has been hard.

So to solve the problem, we booked 3 adults and then turned around and booked 2 adults - all at the same exact time at the same restaurant.

Example -
We could not find any open time all week for a 5 person reservation at the Yachtsman Steakhouse.
So we broke the reservation into 2 different ones.
Reservation #1 in friend's name at Yachtsman Steakhouse at 7pm for 3 people.
Reservation #2 in my name at Yachtsman Steakhouse at 7pm for 2 people.

Question - When we arrive at Yachtsman, can we simply tell them that we are all together and would like to be seated together (or at 2 tables next to each other)?

I am assuming at the buffets (like Biergarten) it won't be a problem as the seating is more flexible.

Our concern is the Signature Dining restaurants? Will this create a problem?

Thank you!

I did the same for Chef Mickey's except our times are 25 min. apart. 1 adult 1 child at 4pm and 1 adult 1child at 4:25. There were no ressies for party of 4 for our entire week and it is where DD wanted to go for her b-day! Hoping that when we check in for the early ressie, they will be able to accommodate! Pixie dust for you too!

You can tell them you want the two parties seated near each other and they will try to comply - although it can't be guaranteed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter