Question: Shopping in France...Madeline Doll?

beachwarmer

<font color=deeppink>Thanks very much for the extr
I am hoping Julie or another Podcast listener can help me. I am looking for a Madeline doll. I have gone back and listened to the "Store Tour" of France. Julie mentioned Madeline but not a doll. In one of the photos I saw the Complete Madeline book. I have a vague memory of seeing dolls when I was there in February. Do they still have them? Does anyone have a contact number that I can call to find out?

I wanted to pick one up for my daughter's present when we are there in Dec over Christmas. She just started Kindergarten in an all French school and loves Madeline. She has asked for all the books... as well as a trip to Paris. I thought a doll would be a good alternative until we get to Paris.

I don't have a number or anything but I will be over there tomorrow or the next day & will take a look for you! :goodvibes

Donna

This won't be a huge help, but maybe?

I know there's a store in Paris Hotel Las Vegas that sells nearly everything Madeline. Do you know anyone heading for Las Vegas in the next month or so? It's not hard to find at all as Madeline graces the windows of the small shop quite prominently. The shop is in back in the "faux" Paris street.

This won't be a huge help, but maybe?

I know there's a store in Paris Hotel Las Vegas that sells nearly everything Madeline. Do you know anyone heading for Las Vegas in the next month or so? It's not hard to find at all as Madeline graces the windows of the small shop quite prominently. The shop is in back in the "faux" Paris street.

Thanks for the idea. I gives me another option. I don't know anyone going to Vegas but I could always call if I can't find it somewhere else.

This could be a reason to take a trip in February when it is -20 celcius here.:)

Nothing in France. I asked & the CM commented that Madeline wasn't really French anyways, it just takes place in France...he apparently had "opinions" about this. I hope the other options pan out for you!

Nothing in France. I asked & the CM commented that Madeline wasn't really French anyways, it just takes place in France...he apparently had "opinions" about this. I hope the other options pan out for you!

Thank you for asking for me. :)

I knew it was written by an American author, but thought it was worth a shot. I didn't want to pay the huge shipping cost to send it here to Canada. I think I might just wait until closer to our arrival and have it shipped to the hotel.

Again thanks for taking time out of your vacation to ask for me.

No problem - had it been here I could have saved you some cross border shipping costs as well! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter