question regarding mountain rides at Magic Kingdom

Dixielady908

Grandma's Little Princess
We will be there on Saturday , we are a party of 5. My question, one of our party is a 10 month old.
We do not have any fast passes selected, so if we go on any of the mountain rides, is there a way to do a baby swap? If 2 go and 2 watch the 10 month old in line, can we trade off when they are finished with the ride? Or will the other two need to get in line for what ever the standby time is?

Only spending one day at the park, and trying to hit has many rides as we can.

Thanks

We will be there on Saturday , we are a party of 5. My question, one of our party is a 10 month old.
We do not have any fast passes selected, so if we go on any of the mountain rides, is there a way to do a baby swap? If 2 go and 2 watch the 10 month old in line, can we trade off when they are finished with the ride? Or will the other two need to get in line for what ever the standby time is?

Thanks

Go ahead and book your fastpasses asap. You can book 3 FP and then get a rider swap for the other adults. I'd book them during the baby's nap time. Take the baby on rides with no height restrictions.

Thanks
not sure how the baby swap would work without FPs but baby will not be able to come it the lines for mountains. so the change would happen outside the line. if I am correct first group would go thru line standby when the second group would be able to use FP line I think but you will not be able to hand off baby at the ride as you are getting in and out

Moved this to the Disney for Families board where there is current discussion going on about the status of Rider Swap in the parks. The folks here can chime in to help. :-)

We do not have any fast passes selected, so if we go on any of the mountain rides, is there a way to do a baby swap?

If 2 go and 2 watch the 10 month old in line, can we trade off when they are finished with the ride?

Or will the other two need to get in line for what ever the standby time is?

Thanks

Approach the CM with the baby and tell them you would like to get a RS.
Party One of 2 enters the Standby line.
When Party One is done they take baby.
Party Two of 2 scans with RS and enters the FP+ line.

I highly suggest you go ahead and book some FP+ before you go if you already have your tickets. Saturdays at MK can be quite crowded. If you are buying tickets there, as soon as you can book FP+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter