Question regarding drinks

lisam427

DIS Veteran
We plan on taking out first cruise on Royal Caribbean for our honeymoon Sept 2020. I know that you can bring two bottles of wine. I get conflicting information on soda. Some places state you can bring a 12 pack per person and other places state only wine can be brought on. Does anyone know if you can bring soda. Fiancee drinks mountain dew and I would like to bring some on the cruise.

You can bring 12 - 17 oz bottles of either water or soda per stateroom. We bring soda all the time. Make sure they are in your carry on, not your checked luggage.
Denise

The policy was recently changed ( around a year ago?) to officially allow soda/water to be brought on board. In my limited experience they now enforce the limits set in the policy. Perviously, they did not allow soda and water to be brought on board, though many people did openly without issue.

Thank you everyone!! This is good news!! I'm fine with free flavored water and iced tea. He has a mountain dew addiction!! I really am not a soda drinker so it would be a waste. Thanks again!! This is great news!!

I hear you. I managed to (mostly) kick the fizzy drink habit years back so a soda package is wasted on me. In fact, the included fountain drinks on DCL were wasted on me since I only got Fuze iced tea from there. The iced tea on Royal is meh, but like the Fuze iced tea, it's drinkable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter