Question regarding Annual Pass, FP reservations with renting DVC

Michiel

DVC Member | Visited all Disney Parks
Hi all,

Next spring, we have a 10 day WDW vacation coming up, that we have rented DVC points for, to stay at BoardWalk Villas.

Since I plan to make more trips to WDW over the following year, I am planning to buy a Platinum Plus Annual Pass, from the first day of the first visit in the spring.

However, I still would like to make FP reservations 60 days out, since we are eligible for that with our BWV stay.

It seems however that you need ticket media linked to MDE to make FP reservations, but I don’t want to waste 2 months of the Annual Pass by buying it early just for the FP reservations.

Is there a way to work around this?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Michiel

Hi all,

Next spring, we have a 10 day WDW vacation coming up, that we have rented DVC points for, to stay at BoardWalk Villas.

Since I plan to make more trips to WDW over the following year, I am planning to buy a Platinum Plus Annual Pass, from the first day of the first visit in the spring.

However, I still would like to make FP reservations 60 days out, since we are eligible for that with our BWV stay.

It seems however that you need ticket media linked to MDE to make FP reservations, but I don’t want to waste 2 months of the Annual Pass by buying it early just for the FP reservations.

Is there a way to work around this?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Michiel

Your annual pass starts when you activate it in person. You can still book FPs 60 days out before you do that.

Your annual pass starts when you activate it in person. You can still book FPs 60 days out before you do that.

This. You just need to buy the APs and link them to your account before 60 days.

Time doesn't start running until you activate them in person and step foot into a park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter