• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question re: Universal App

lsumommaof4

Mouseketeer
We are staying at Portofino in 2 rooms-total of 8. If I bought a hotel package with tickets can I load all 8 on the app or must I use a paper ticket? I sure do wish universal would do everything on one thing like the magic band. If I can load all 8 can my family download app and we can all use ticketless app from our phones or all on one phone? Thanks!!

Well you'll have paper express passes. We each get a lanyard, ticket, and express pass, then arrange them so the part they scan is facing out on each side.

I think the phone would add extra steps swiping to each ticket for scanning and whatnot.

We always ask for a printed ticket when we arrive at hotel for each person. Put that in laynard with room key which is your express pass. That way every morning easier for each person to get through gate. Don’t be that person we have to stand behind swiping through 8 keys 😉. It also lets folks go off on their own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter