question re: Universal Annual passes

johare

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when Universal starting offering only a single annual pass rate? I remember they used to have a separate rate for adults and children, but now it looks like it's $165 for everyone.

Also, will seasonal passes be renewable or will everyone have to upgrade to annual passes when their seasonals expire?

I think they got rid of Child Rate.

My boyfriend renewed his Seasonal Pass for $128.75 back in June. I think you can renew with this rate if you call the AP hotline. You'll get a voucher and it will be good for one year from the date you use it for the first time.(not from the expiration date of your old pass)

They had a 2year 2parks AP for $201.35 but that offer ended in Jan.

I received this email from ap services about a month ago.......

You can renew your pass (2-Park Annual) for $159,95+tax.. simply call passholder services at 1-800-564-5764

Thanks for your email.
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 6:43 PM
To: annualpass@universalorlando.com
Subject: annual pass renewal!

Hi,

I just found out there is a special price to renew my AP. Unfortunately it expired 4/26. Is there still a renew price available to me?

I'm visiting in Oct/Nov 2001 and would LOVE to be able to come back in Feb of 2002.

Thank you,
Renee

it was 159 in june in july it went to 169. the best time to buy the renewal is june. it only goes up from there. You but in june and hold the paper until your current pass runs out and then you go and pose for the camera next time you want to go and activate your pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter