• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question re: OKW Handicap Accessible Grand Villa

lawgator

Pixie Dust Catcher
Does anyone know if Old Key West has any Grand Villas that are all on one floor that are Handicap Accessible? I looked on a map and saw 2 locations (building 48 and 63) that look like they might be handicap accessible. Are the entrances on the first or 2nd floor? Can anyone give anymore info about the handicap accessible grand villas at OKW? Thanks in advance for your help.

Finally found the answer in a previous post. Bldg 48 and 63 have HA grand villas, but the 2 extra bedrooms are still upstairs.

As you discovered, all OKW gands are two-stories. Any chance the person who is handicapped could have the master?

Yes, we could do that, but I think we have just decided to go for accessible 2BR Villa instead and just use squeeze in together more. Thanks for your response.

As you discovered, all OKW gands are two-stories. Any chance the person who is handicapped could have the master?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter