Question re Disabled Area for WOC

Porsche4

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how far before the show time you need to line up if you want to get access to the Disabled Area to see WOC.

I feel like we've typically gotten there about 45 minutes early. We like to be able to get my husband in the front of the section, right up against the fence/railing since he is in an ECV and is short when he's seated. The CMs have always been VERY nice with letting my daughter leave the area to go to the bathroom and get snacks when we arrive that early. It's been a little while since we've used that seating, but I know we weren't there more than an hour in advance. If you're going in a VERY busy time, you may want to get there more than 45 minutes early, but we've always been fine with that timing.

I feel like we've typically gotten there about 45 minutes early. We like to be able to get my husband in the front of the section, right up against the fence/railing since he is in an ECV and is short when he's seated. The CMs have always been VERY nice with letting my daughter leave the area to go to the bathroom and get snacks when we arrive that early. It's been a little while since we've used that seating, but I know we weren't there more than an hour in advance. If you're going in a VERY busy time, you may want to get there more than 45 minutes early, but we've always been fine with that timing.
Thanks so much for letting me know that. We may opt for the dessert party but as we live in Australia getting a reservation is quite difficult as I find it too hard to be on the website right at 6:00am your time. I am thinking about using a Disney Booking Agent for my trip this time then they could book restaurants for me but I shall have to wait and see. Thanks again for your input.

We may opt for the dessert party but as we live in Australia getting a reservation is quite difficult as I find it too hard to be on the website right at 6:00am your time. I am thinking about using a Disney Booking Agent for my trip this time then they could book restaurants for me but I shall have to wait and see.
The dessert party doesn’t usually get booked up the day it’s released. For example, I’m going thanksgiving week (a busy time) and there are still reservations open some days. I think you have a good chance to book it at whatever time you’re able to log in that day. No guarantees, of course!

The dessert party doesn’t usually get booked up the day it’s released. For example, I’m going thanksgiving week (a busy time) and there are still reservations open some days. I think you have a good chance to book it at whatever time you’re able to log in that day. No guarantees, of course!
Oh thanks for that info. It wasn't running when we went in 2022 not long after Covid reopening so I don't have any experience booking it. I guess I will just give it a go and hope for the best. Thanks again.

My husband needs to use an ECV as well. To access the disability seating section, will we need to get in the virtual queue? Also, where do we lineup to enter this section?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter