Question...Please Read

wisconsinmousermom

<font color=CC66CC>Feels so much better getting th
Hello,

My SIL and her family are vacationing in Disney, leaving at the end of next week. My family is going the first week in May. Is there anything they can do for us while they are there to save us money??

Thanks!

I read somewhere that if you are staying in a Disney resort, you get around 40% discount in room only, if you book while you are there your next vacation. Maybe they can book your room while staying there. I'm not completely sure of this.

If you are planning on doing such things as pin trading, pressed penny's, autographs etc. You might ask them to pick up lanyards, pressed penny book to keep them in, autograph book, fat pens, etc. even Mickey Ears to help build up excitment prior.
I found it extremely helpful to have some of these things ahead of time so we were prepared, and didn't have to take the time to "shop" for these things while at the parks. It also kept my "I want everything" DS out of the shops.

Just ask them to take everything in.......and then plan to spend of few hours looking at their pictures and picking their brains for what they liked, what they didn't like, what they got a deal on, what they thought was a rip off.
Ask about the food, the waits, the shows, ask everything!

yes !!!if you can get them to buy the refillable mugs in the resort you can usr them as well!!!you can save big bucks on pop and coffee so i would check it out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter