Question on Universal Escape 2 day pass??

Deuce

Earning My Ears
I just recieved my 2 day escape passes in the mail and I was wondering how they handle the tickets when you go to a park one day and have a day left. Do they punch them or stamp them. I know they can't take them or tear them then you have no proof for the next day.

They scan them through some kind of ticket reader. There is a strip on the tickets that is magnetic or something and you insert them in a slot that reads the ticket and tells if it is good or not.

I have seen at the turnstyle a paper punch. i do not know if it is for special tickets but i bet they would punch your ticket that you know i it has been used or not and how many days. We got behind a group that obviously did not know which ticket were used and which were not and the wait was horible. the guy must had 30 tickets, maybe more. as one would clear then one of the group would pass thru the turnstyle. Not a very good way to keep track of what you have left on a multi-day ticket

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter