Question on dining changes for Palo once boarding

disneyeek

Mouseketeer
We have two overlapping reservations for our group for Palo Brunch(starting a half hour apart). From what I've read here we just need to go to the assigned location once we board and they should be able to adjust for us.

Because I'm a planner I was looking at previous navigators to get an idea of where to go, and I'm not sure I understand. It says for Palo/Remy and gives a time 12:30-3or so, and says Enchanted Garden, Palo/Remy. So does that mean we go to Enchanted Garden or to Palo? Anyone have experience with this. TIA.

I've only heard people talk about going to a dining room for changes during embarkation, not to Palo itself. Here, they are just giving the restaurant phone number.dining.PNG

Last edited:
The Navigator will tell you where to go to make any dining changes, including Palo. Last week on the Fantasy it was Enchanted Garden.

One thing to consider. Did you make the reservation before the price increase? If you make any adjustments to that reservation, including a small time change once on board, you will be charged the additional $10 per person. Depending on your party size, keeping your existing reservations might be the better plan. Perhaps you could request that they seat you close together.

One thing to consider. Did you make the reservation before the price increase? If you make any adjustments to that reservation, including a small time change once on board, you will be charged the additional $10 per person. Depending on your party size, keeping your existing reservations might be the better plan. Perhaps you could request that they seat you close together.

Unfortunately our booking window opened after the price increase. So we're paying the $40 no matter what. Our total party is 6. We have a 4/2 reservation. Our 2 person reservation are first time cruisers, the other four of us are silver.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter