Question on booking with points and cash...

kellyf2626

DIS Veteran
DH and I would like to book a 2 bedroom villa at OKW. We only have 150 points. Can we book just one reservation and use the points we have, and then pay cash for the rest of the ressie? Or do we need to book 2 reservations? We are trying to avoid needing to move during our stay. For the cash portion, what kind of discount will we get? :confused3

Thanks in advance for your help! :flower:

if you call ms to tell them that you would like to book your stay on points, and cash (dvc discount is 25%), ask them to "Link" your ressies. You will receive 2 confirmation ressies, one for the points, and one for the cash stay, but you will never have to move, or even feel like your vacation is interuppted at all! :goodvibes
We`ve done this twice , with DVC discount for the weekends,(to save some points), and it works well. :flower:
Good luck! :wave2:

Thanks Tomar! That sounds like what I will do. We were just concerned we would have to move during our trip! Good to know we won't have to! :earsboy:

There is no guarantee a cash room will be available through MS and even less likely the discount will be there. I'd book the Sunday through Friday for the 2 BR with points then try to get the cash amount for the weekend nights. If you book through CRO, you likely will not have to move but it cannot be guaranteed.

Could you borrow points from next year? Or maybe it's time to add-on points?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter