Question on Black Friday Sale

Jo2019

Mouseketeer
I just booked a ticket bundle for next year using the Black Friday sale. I do have a quick question. I bought the bundle where we have a reserve day at Discovery Cove and then we have unlimited tickets to Busch Gardens SeaWorld and Aquatica within a 14 day window of the Discovery Cove day.

Just wondering does that mean that we can use the SeaWorld tickets before we go to Discovery Cove? Or does that 14 day window start the day after we go to Discovery Cove? Know what I mean?

You can go for any 14 consecutive days around your DC date.

If you start before DC, your confirmation e-mail is your admission ticket to the other parks - after DC, your DC name tag will become your admission. Your e-mail confirmation is also your free parking at the other parks.

Note you can visit multiple parks per day, including after DC if you want.

I like to put DC in the middle-ish because it is a slower relaxing day. I also like to put it on a busier day (Sat. if possible) because DC is never crowded.

You can go for any 14 consecutive days around your DC date.

If you start before DC, your confirmation e-mail is your admission ticket to the other parks - after DC, your DC name tag will become your admission. Your e-mail confirmation is also your free parking at the other parks.

Note you can visit multiple parks per day, including after DC if you want.

I like to put DC in the middle-ish because it is a slower relaxing day. I also like to put it on a busier day (Sat. if possible) because DC is never crowded.
Perfect thats what I was hoping to hear. Thank you for the info

Does anyone know how often SeaWorld has specials? I’m looking for SeaWorld only one day ticket for end of August 2022. Currently tickets are only available for purchase until January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter