Question for the "Old" Members

Yes - I keep it near my computer (with an old credit card) so I don't have to look up my member number when I need it.

Still in my wallet, right behind the new boring one. Every now and then I peek at it and I get a little burst of happiness.
Agreed I hate the new one. Sadly I had a CM threaten not to give me a discount because I didn't carry the newer card. Seems dumb to me because unless there's counterfeits running around who care what version it is

I have mine in my desk drawer where my computer is. When I need the number it is very handy and easy to get to. I don't have to get up and run for my wallet. :flower1:

Yes, it is in a plastic drawer thingy in my attic LOL I don't know what to do with it.

I recently lost my original card from 2000 and ordered a new one. The new one says I've been a member since 1995.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter