Question for the experts...

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
Ok, so after some kicking and screaming I think I got DH to agree to a late Oct '01 Disney trip (after all, my birthday was just a few days ago :smooth: )

But, here's my dilema- I got DC reservation at AS Music for like 90/night + tax. Airfare on Jetblue looks like it'll be 169.50/person from NY. Should I jump on this?
At this time, no AP rates yet, no airline sales.

Thanks!

Look for a code on this website and see if you can get a better rate at the all stars...seems a little high. I am going at the end of Sept and got a $49.00 rate with a code from here. The airfare doesn't sound bad. The cheapest I could find from OH was 214.00 so I'm still waiting on that.

If you are happy with the room and the price I would go ahead and book it. You can always change it later..I usually change our reservation 3 or 4 times before we actually leave. Personally, $90 sounds a bit high..but, I prefer to be locked into what is the "lowest" price and then look around to see if I could do better. Your airline fares seem pretty good...we live in NJ and I'm always happy when we can fly for >$200.

On the airfare, you might be able to do better with Spirit out of LaGuardia. get on their email list. Every Friday they post special fares, which are good for flights well intoi the future, not just that weekend.

http://www.spiritair.com

Frann-

Not sure how you feel about Priceline. com?!? We knew in March that we wanted to go at the end of May (leaving weds!). We kept checking Expedia.MSN.com and finally Pricelined our tickets and got $125 round trip from Buffalo (Weds-Sun, GREAT times--arriving in MCO 4:00pm and leaving MCO 5pm). Once we had our flight info, then we booked our rooms $69 a night @ AS using a code Mousesavers.com. It took 8 calls to get that code--was told several times that there were no rooms available at that code. We made one ressie @ $99 a night, just to have one.

You might decide which you would rather plan around--Airline reservations or Room Reservations and take it from there, keeping in mind that Room ressies tend to be more flexible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter