Question For September Trip

919Florida

Mouseketeer
I just looked at the Disneyland site to see what the hours were like for our September trip. I had a question about that. Every day it says for Parade and Fireworks None Scheduled. Is there really no parade or fireworks the entire month? :confused3 I really hope there is. I was really looking forward to those.

Thanks for any answeres you have.

I would guess its to early for them to have the schedule up. They will probably wait to see how busy its going to be with the 50th coming to an end. You can usually plan on at least one parade a day in DL and Fireworks and F! on the weekends. DCA has a couple days a week without a parade, and Aladin is typically dark on Mon/ Tues.

I agree that you may have to wait so that it's updated on their site. Most of the time the off season won't have as many fireworks and parade shows. Usually on the weekends they do though.

Since we also have a September trip planned with no info about the fireworks or parades available on the calendar, I e-mail DL and got a response back today. She said they normally post the hours and ride closures 3-4 months ahead, but the decision on the fireworks and parades wouldn't be posted until about 1 month prior. I was rather disappointed by their answer, but I'm sure something will take place on the weekend. After all the 50th will still be going on until the end of the month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter