question for sally re rescheduling mini-golf

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Sally - the post last week about the cruise being resxheduled had me thinking about this and now it's been brought back up again.
If the 11/12 cruisers had a DIS mini-golf tournament and had to reschedule because of change in cruise stops, etc what would happen? Would we be able to reschedule at last minute? be a charge, etc?

We are incredibly flexible, totally professional. No charge for changes. Just please take along our email address (cozgolf@prodigy.net.mx) and let us know as soon as possible if you have a change. We found out about the last one when we opened on Monday to waiting Dis'ers. The Magic normally comes to Cozumel on Wednesdays.

Looking forward to this event!

Minigolf Sally
Cozumel Putting Course

thank you Sally - that was certainly quick responding
and yes we are looking very forward to the day too

What time is the best time for mini-golf? And, about how long do most people spend there? Do you take 'reservations' or is there not really a problem with just walking up. The walk is easy from the ship.

I have a 4 year old that I won't put in a mexican taxi without a car seat. So, I'm looking for things to do that I can walk to from the ship. There are 3 families in our group -- 6 adults, 5 kids from 4 to 10.

Thanks for your help.

Sandra

Sally,...how do you set up the music your guests choose? I mean isn't it just one speaker for all players? How does it work?

We have one set of four speakers that covers the course. On very busy days we usually pick the music ourselves, but that doesn't happen very often. We usually offer each group a chance to pick some CD's from our collection of over 400. Then we program the CD jukebox to play selections from those CD's at random. Sometimes we do have to combine the choices from 2 or 3 groups in order to best accommodate everyone.

Right now it's 4:15pm on Friday and we only have one group of three players on the course. They chose the Beach Boys, CCR, Elton John and Santana. By the time they finish we'll probably have more players with completely different requests!

Minigolf Sally
Cozumel Putting Course

Sounds great Sally! Do you have music to accommodate teens also? We are a family of 5 so you will probably see us in July! We plan to take a nice leisure walk to your place!

I can attest to Sally's professionalism. We went there in March with 5 adults 1 child 6 yrs old and an infant 14 mo. We were there in the afternoon and it was everything she promised. We all had a really great time and it isn't hard to get to at all. No cab needed. You just have to walk past all the souvenir shops on the main street a couple of blocks and then turn right for about 2 blocks. I highly recommend it for a fun time!

Sandra, sorry I missed your questions earlier today. It's probably best to play earlier in the day, although we're never really busy. No reservations are necessary. I speak from experience when I say (write) that it's also best NOT to save it for the evening because you might end up being too tired. I know it's hard to believe, but if you miss minigolf, you'll really miss out, we have a beautiful course. It only takes an hour to play so there will still be plenty of time for the other Cozumel attractions.

Minigolf Sally
Cozumel Putting Course

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter