Question For People Who Have Stayed at Drury Plaza DS

SaintsManiac-vol.2

Earning My Ears
I have a specific question about this hotel: How early have the rooms been ready? I know that check in is at 4pm. Just curious if early rooms are even a thing there.

TIA!

I have a specific question about this hotel: How early have the rooms been ready? I know that check in is at 4pm. Just curious if early rooms are even a thing there.

TIA!
Hi! It’s hard question because so much plays into each day availability. How full they were night before, etc.. I stayed in August 23 and arrived at about 6am ( overnight flight) i just planned to use luggage hold service ( bell services) until check in that afternoon then do evening kick back and shuttle to a park for evening. I was told I could do early check in for $50 right then if I wished or to feel free to call after 12pm if I wanted to see if room ready earlier than check in. I hadn’t planned on getting to room before check in and was planning to be in park all day so I politely declined to pay the fee. They were very nice, luggage hold was quick process, and they also told me to feel free to get breakfast if I’d like which was nice. It hadn’t even crossed my mind. I forgot something in my bag and was back around 12 they asked if I’d just like to check in then so I did ( no extra cost). I know you can add early check in to reservation for Drury reservations for $50 to be available at 10am I believe. But otherwise maybe just call the hotel direct the day you check in and ask if they can give you idea of when available? ( if not wanting to pay ). Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter