• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question for Fantasy shops on board - graduation Mickey ears?

I Luv Disney Cruise

DIS Veteran & DVC Owner
My daughter is graduating in June and we are on the June 11th Fantasy cruise. She is wondering if they sell graduation Mickey Ears on board the ship?

Last edited:

They're available on Shop Disney right now! I bought 2 yesterday since both my girls are graduating this year (high school and college.). We're doing the June 18th Fantasy cruise and then a week at Disney.
Thank you for letting me know. That is awesome about both of your girls graduating, congratulations to them both. After we get off cruise on the 18th we are staying a week at Disney’s Vero Beach resort 😊

Thank you for letting me know. That is awesome about both of your girls graduating, congratulations to them both. After we get off cruise on the 18th we are staying a week at Disney’s Vero Beach resort 😊
Congrats to your daughter as well! So funny, we're staying at Vero Beach 2 nts before the cruise, so we're changing places, 😂.

I placed my order yesterday and got a ship notice for the grad ears today! I did order other stuff to get up to the $75 free shipping and that hasn't shipped yet.

Funny I should see this thread now. My DD is on the DCP in Disney World and just bought her 2022 Grad ears as she graduates from college in December! 🎓Congrats to all the grads!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter