Question for Dads

swebb0310

Mouseketeer
I Teach 3rd grade, and another teacher and I want I do something for the dads in our class for Father's Day. I has all of the moms in our room come the monday after mothers day, and that was pretty easy to plan. We wrote poems and sappy letters, and ate punch and fruit for a snack.
For Father's Day, we want to do something that it more... Active... Fun for dads.. Outside perhaps...
So... What would you think was the most awesome to come to school for in honor of you? :)

A buffet of bacon, cheese balls, beef jerky, pizza, and wings. :lmao:

Very thoughtful. Food is good. Simple games outside. Probably not as easy for a lot of dads to get the time off and if they are some will be coming from the office etc so it may limit what they are dressed to do.

Very thoughtful. Food is good. Simple games outside. Probably not as easy for a lot of dads to get the time off and if they are some will be coming from the office etc so it may limit what they are dressed to do.

I was thinking picnic and games too. Three legged race, egg race, water balloon toss...

I was thinking picnic and games too. Three legged race, egg race, water balloon toss...

That sounds like what we do here. We have a picnic and play a few simple games. We did a 3 legged race and some team games last year. Not sure if they are planning anything this year.

We have father son volleyball.We have also done father son golfing where they brought in a mini golf course.(this was really a fun time).But one can never go wrong with a picnic!!

Oh and the above are just some things we do cause I am sure fishing in the school pond is out of the question:rotfl2:

I know it us hard for schools but at night might increase the number of Dads. If not doable then either something first thing in the a.m. or late afternoon to make easier for Dads to either get to work late or leave early rather than trying to get the entire day off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter