• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question For "Blue Card" Members - MDE App

aoconnor

WDW Nut
I have a few contracts, some direct some resale. In MDE if you go to the menu, then My Profile, then Memberships & Passes it will list your affiliations - DVC, passholder, DCL status, etc.

I have three items show up for my DVC memberships. Two show as "ID: ####" and one shows "ID: DVC-####". I'm curious if the DVC prefix before the numbers in the one entry signifies it as a direct contract vs resale. What do yours show?

Our purchases are all direct and I have three entries:
ID: followed by my DVC Club ID
ID: followed by an 11 digit number
ID: DVC- followed by the same 11 digit number as above.

I’ve got 7 contracts (6 home resorts) across 3 different UY. 3 contracts are direct, and 2 of the 3 memberships qualify for the blue card.

I also have 3 numbers in MDE (one with “DVC”), just as @erionm described.

When we originally purchased, I was told that I would have 1 unique DVC club ID assigned to me no matter how many contracts or memberships we would accumulate. That club ID number is the short number in my MDE (the one with a decimal point). The other 2 must be another type of unique identifier- but have nothing to do with any specific contract or membership numbers… I do wonder if only blue card members have the 2nd member ID with DVC added in front ?? & that’s what equates digitally to granting the DVC-Y ?? No clue- just speculating. 🤓

Our purchases are all direct and I have three entries:
ID: followed by my DVC Club ID
ID: followed by an 11 digit number
ID: DVC- followed by the same 11 digit number as above.
I have the same thing. For the two 11-digit numbers, the first four numbers are the year that we bought. The 7th number is a 4, and BWV was the 4th DVC, and BWV contracts begin with a 4. However, the remaining numbers have no relationship to anything else that I can figure out.

There was a similar discussion a while back. I think the timing of the 3 DVC items showing up under My Profile happened around the same time as the digital membership card roll-out. Perhaps there is something in the seemingly random 2 codes that is helping the system know who is "DVC: Y".

I have 5 contracts - 2 resale, 3 direct.
I have
ID: number I cannot correlate with a ".1" at the end
ID: DVC-first_year_purchased followed by a number (also an 04XXXXX but my first contract was not Boardwalk)
ID: same_number_as_following"DVC"above_but_without_the_DVC

in short - I can make no sense of what these mean.

I have 5 contracts - 2 resale, 3 direct.
I have
ID: number I cannot correlate with a ".1" at the end
ID: DVC-first_year_purchased followed by a number (also an 04XXXXX but my first contract was not Boardwalk)
ID: same_number_as_following"DVC"above_but_without_the_DVC

in short - I can make no sense of what these mean.
The number that has a .1 at the end is your unique Club ID. The .1 indicates you are the primary on your first contract. Mine is .2 because DH is listed as Purchaser (.1) and I’m Co-Purchaser (.2).

And now I know that the 4 in my mystery number has nothing to do with BWV! :cutie:

I have a BWV direct, followed by a VGC resale, same use year. My VGC is the same number with .1 added.

I have a BWV direct, followed by a VGC resale, same use year. My VGC is the same number with .1 added.
We’re talking about our Club ID numbers in MDE. Your .1 is a contract number in your membership. We have 2 contracts, one is .0 and the other is .1. They both happen to be BWV, but that doesn’t matter - if we added a third contract it would be .3, no matter what resort it might be. Club ID is different - it’s unique to you as an individual person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter