Question about Westgate Lakes, ASAP, leaving in 2 days???

micknpluto

DIS Veteran
I know this is a silly question but...How comfortable are the pull out sofa beds? My friend is driving me crazy cause she has to sleep on the pull out sofa,,,I told her I would come on the DIS and ask if anyone knew if they were Ok to sleep on???

As far as I know,, we are staying in a 2 bedroom condo,,any info would be appreciated

thanks

First, Let me say I have never stayed at Westgate Lakes, or do I have any first hand info about the comfort of the sleeper.. BUT.. last november, we stayed at OKW and my husband and I slept on the sleeper there. I was overly concerned about the sleeper and it's comfort.

I bought one of those foam mattress pads and put it under a fitted sheet that I brought from home .. and let me tell you.. it was very comfortable. My husband has a bad back and he had no problem sleeping on it at all. It as very nice. My advice to you would be that if your friend is very uncomfortable, head to the closest discount store and buy one of those foam pads. It will at least make it more bearable. I was able to fold up the sofa with this all together each morning with no trouble.

That is a good idea..If it comes down to that, and it happens to be that uncomfortable, then maybe we will have to get something like that...

Im hoping Its comfortable enough without it, but who know??? We will soon find out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter