Question About Upgrades

PigSoldier

to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand wav
Hi everyone!

When I was booking my trip last year, I was offered a free upgrade from Sequoia Lodge to Newport Bay Club, which wasn't advertised in the brochure. Is something that's quite common? Has anyone else had any experience of this?

I've noticed in the brochure that they offered an upgrade from Sequoia Lodge to Hotel New York, if you booked in 2004. Is there any chance of me getting this late?

Thankyou! :)

Upgrade from SL to NY? I'll have one of those, please!

I know they offer this seasonally Suzi, fingers crossed you get offered something!

They seem to do it every year. We got an upgrade from Cheyenne to Sequoia Lodge for this coming November. :sunny:

Yes, I seem to remember
Santa Fe to Sequoia Lodge
Cheyenne to Newport Bay
Sequoia Lodge to Hotel New York.

Reid :goodvibes

Not wishing to be argumentative Reid ;) but my brochure says Cheyenne to SL, SL to NBC and NBC to HNY :sunny:

Diana
if you are looking for a fight.................... then it will have to be somewhere else :teeth:

Serves me right for doing this from memory. :blush:

Reid

Cyrano said:
Diana
if you are looking for a fight.................... then it will have to be somewhere else :teeth:

Reid

Phew - had me worried for a minute there!!! ;) :sunny:

I'm glad you didn't start fighting - because you're BOTH right.

The offer you mentioned Reid, was available for arrivals from 1st June to 30th September, BUT you had to book by the end of last year (and it didn't offer the Santa Fe to Sequoia upgrade)

The offer you mentioned Di, is available for arrivals on the 1st, 3rd and 6th November and can be booked up to 1st October. There was certainly still availability for this a couple of weeks ago.

So there you go....!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter