Question about Travel Insurance for Land & Sea Trip

baranotm

Earning My Ears
My apologies if this is not the correct forum, but I did a search for a similar topic and they mainly came up in this one or the cruise one. I'm curious about land and sea travel insurance options. I read some of the other posts, but couldn't find anything directly about this topic. We currently have insurance through Disney for our cruise, but are now debating about insurance for our WDW portion. As we're going to WDW before and after the cruise, we have two separate reservations and thus if we went with Disney's insurance we would end up with 3 insurance plans. Is this the best option, or would a plan that covers the entire trip be best? Some of the other posts have suggested sites to compare trip insurance plans, but I'm not sure if I would need separate insurance plans due to the different reservations. Has anyone had a similar experience? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I would recommend skipping Disney insurance. You can insure the entire vacation with one policy. Many people recommend starting at Insure My Trip dot com for different companies. We use AIG Travelguard. With AIG you buy the level of coverage you want and can even get pre-exisiting condition coverage if you buy within 2 weeks of booking the trip. We've used AIG in the past and they paid the claim pretty quickly.

Insurance companies would best answer your questions. Check with some of those comparison sites, then contact specific companies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter