Question about this 4 Day/1 park per day Pass for $99/day

joyjoy

DIS Veteran
I have a trip planned Sept 1-10 at the Poly. My daughter and I (both AP) will be there Sept 1 - 4, and my adult step-son will arrive on Sept 3rd and stay through the 10th. He is not an AP holder so he bought the 4 day, 1 park per day thing for $99 per day. We are all cool with him not having a park ticket for all 7 days, we have lots we can do. BUT, I keep seeing this disclaimer that those 4 day/1 park per day tickets MAY be subject to blockout on Sept 1 -4. (Labor Day Weekend). That would affect a couple park days we have planned. I made park ressies and tried to add him but apparently that 4 day/1 park thing also does NOT require park reservations. So how can I tell if the dates that MAY be blocked are actually blocked for him? We have ADRs at a park on one of those days and it allowed me to include him, so he didn't get the boot yet, so .... what? Will they last minute tell him yep, it's a blockout date? We can deal if that's the case, just wondering how it works.
Thanks, friends!

I’m sorry but his pass IS blacked out Sept 1-4, 2023.

I’m not sure where you saw it may be blacked out those dates as the Disney website clearly states it is definitely blacked out.

IMG_2857.jpeg
IMG_2858.jpeg

You can call Disney and they can convert his ticket to a regular 4 day ticket and pay the additional cost

You will need to enquire how long his ticket is valid. I’m confused about the portion where you have a room booked for 10 days but are only there a few days. Is his name on the reservation?

A 4 day ticket has a restricted number of dates it can be used without a Disney resort reservation attached. You will want to investigate that.

Also, dining reservations are not linked to park reservations on that an ADR will not alert you that a guest does not have a park reservation. That is the responsibility of the guest to ensure they have a valid ticket (and reservation with ticket types that require reservations) if they need that to attend their ADR.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter