Question about the My Disney App ?

Ed597

Mouseketeer
I’m planning a trip now and I was wondering, can I see other people in my group on the map ? I can see where I’m at, but is there a way to link other people, with magic bands or just their app on their phone ? I was thinking it would be nice to know where other people are on my mapp also. Thank you for any response.

Edit:

A "guest-location-tracking" function?
Not inside MDX.

(My answer was based on the title of this thread.)

Last edited:
So, we're talking about a non-Disney phone app.
"Find my Friends."

It would work independently from MDX and would not use MagicBands for "tracking."
It would track using the cell phone locator function.

Last edited:

So, we're talking about a non-Disney phone app.
"Find my Friends."

It would work independently from MDX and would not use MagicBands for "tracking."
It would track using the cell phone locator function.
Maybe in a few years MDX will be able to show other people in your party that have the app also. I was just thinking it would be nice to see that if 1/2 my party is still in line for a ride on the other side of the park we could jump on a ride that has no wait and still meet up after for example. Thank you everyone for your fast responses!

If you have and everyone in your group has an ihpone then find my friends work if you have different types of phones Life360 works great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter