Question about testing/vaccine for under 12

Anna Chassereau

DIS Veteran
My family and I are visiting July 2022. It will be myself, my husband and 10 year old son. Has anyone seen an update about kids being able to skip pre travel Covid testing if they’re vaccinated now that the vaccine is available for under 12?

The Safe Travels site has been consistently terrible when it comes to clearly articulating what parents are supposed to do with children, but yes. A fully vaccinated child can skip testing and quarantine. You still register them under your own Safe Travels account. I'll grab some screenshots.

"Any traveler who is fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the United States or U.S. Territories will be eligible for the quarantine exception. This means two shots of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or one dose of Johnson and Johnson plus 14 days after the last dose."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter