Question about Sosa Family Cigars

SensesFailed

Mouseketeer
Since learning that there was actually a tobacconist/cigar shop at Disney Springs yesterday in the thread that shall not be named, a question has popped into my head. For any cigar smokers/people that have visited the shop I have a question; I figure they have the major brands, Fuente, Padron, Perdomo, etc, but how are the prices when compared to say other retailers that aren't on Disney property? How is the shop in general? Thanks in advance.

Side note, if this is the wrong place to ask this question, I apologize in advance.

I have a friend who likes to go in there. He's not a big cigar smoker, but enjoys one occasionally. He likes the store and it looks nice from what I can tell (I wait outside as I do not care for the scent at all). They have a walk-in area for the nicer ones (or so I gather based on my limited knowledge) I don't think the prices are too bad, but probably a bit higher than normal as with most things at Disney. If I think of it I will ask him more about it when I see him this weekend.

They are a bit higher than other stores, but have a great selection and are pretty much your only option at Disney. I picked up a few sticks there in November.

They are a bit higher than other stores, but have a great selection and are pretty much your only option at Disney. I picked up a few sticks there in November.

I wanted to visit some other cigar shops while I was down there so I didn't have to drag a bunch of sticks to Florida, will have to stop by and check it out in that case.

I think prices compared to other retailers will vary greatly.... If you are talking about unnamed larger mail order places well you are in for a shock... if you live in NYC and buy from anyone including one of the unnamed mail order owners you are in for a bargain.... prices greatly vary by state and sometimes area due to the sin tax and rent... You can also buy in any of the deluxe resorts gift shops they have some but they are sitting out so they can be stale and overpriced.... if you are going to buy there is the best option being it is one big humidor and you can even sit down and enjoy it if you would like... I do not think Disney can take that away being that is part of the nature of paying retail and then some....

I know the OP didn't ask about this at all (I apologize), but man how much do I miss Fuego By Sosa Cigars. :sad:

We always visit it. Kinda pricy but sosa makes quality hand rolled cigars. Nothing more gentlemanly than partaking in a good cigar or pipe. Id certainly go see them. Buy a few cigars. Great way to end the evening after the parks. Find a bench at the resorts and enjoy a cigar. Nice quiet time. Ill listen to iHeartRadio or something.

Was a big fan of Fuego Sosa lounge. had some great time. You can still see some of the staff at Sosa Cigar store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter