• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about selling

kenyoncad

Earning My Ears
We have a contract that recently sold. The deed isn't on OCC yet, but on my DVC account the points no longer show as bankable, and the dues, which I normally pay monthly, are showing as past due and not eligible for autopay. Is this something DVC does to prevent you from paying additional dues, or using / moving the points when a transaction is in process? I'm guessing its part of the estoppel process, but wasn't sure as this is the first contract we have sold.

I have sold several contracts and it’s never been like that, My contract was the same until it disappeared

The remaining dues on the contract I'm selling have now been paid by the title company, and the points are bankable again. Assume we are really close to the contract leaving my account at this point. I guess points aren't bankable if the dues are listed as past due.

Thanks for posting this! We went into closing on Thursday and suddenly my dues show past due and I can’t book anything with my other points. It’s a real headache! I had no idea that would happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter