Question about schedule

6ofus2

Mouseketeer
I have a tentative schedule, can you please look at it and let me know if it is feasible? I will post the days seperately. TIA!

DL is 8am-Midnight while we are there.
Day 1 (Tuesday):
Arrive 6:45ish for EE
Fantasyland via Monorail for EE 7am
Toontown 8am
Monorail to DTD (or what would be faster to get to GCH before DCA opens?)
GC for Breakfast at Storytellers, Reservation for 10am
Soarin FP (not ride)
GRR
Brother Bear Totem show 11:30am
Soarin
Santa's Beach Blast
T of T FP
Disney Animation
Drawn to the Magic 2:30
Aladdin 4:15 (be there 3:30) Have Priority Seating
Playhouse Disney
Muppet Vision
T of T
Eat dinner while waiting for EP
Electric Parade 8:45 (be there 8pm) Have Priority Seating

Leave

Day 2:
Be at gates at 7:45am
Main Street
Splash
Winnie
Haunted Mansion
DL Railroad to Tomorrowland
SM FP
Any order:
Autopia
Buzz Astroblasters
Astro Orbitor
HISTA
Space Mountain
Lunch somewhere good, cheap, fast, and in the areas we are in (any ideas?)
DL Railroad to
Reindeer Roundup
BTMRR FP
Boat to
TS Island
BTMRR
Parade of Dreams 3pm (Be there by 2:15) Where to sit?
Pirates
IJ FP
Tiki Room
Jungle Cruise
Tarzan's Treehouse
IJ
Xmas Fantasy Parade 7:45 (there by 6:45) Where to sit? Go to Firework seating after this. Will get dinner & bring to family holding places.
Fireworks 9:25 (Where to sit?) Go to Fantasmic seating after this.
Fantasmic 10:30 (Where to sit?)

Day 3 (Thursday):
DCA arrive 9:30am
Paradise Pier any order:
Screamin FP
Zephyr
Mulholland
Jellyfish
Orange Stinger
SS Rustworthy
Maliboomer
Sunwheel
Carousel
Screamin
Lunch S, D & C and/or Pacific Wharf Cafe
Tortilla Factory
Bakery Tour
Ugly Bug Ball 1pm
Bugs Land
**Repeats as kids want
5:15 Block Party Bash (be there how early? sit where?)

Leave (this is a short day)

Day 4 (Friday):
Be there 7:45am
Fantasyland Repeats
Rededication 10am
Railroad to TT
ToonTown Repeats & lunch
Princess Storytime 12:30 (be there how early?)
Aladdin & Jasmine Storytime 2pm
Repeats
Tree Lighting 4:50pm
Dinner @ Ariel's Grotto 5:20pm
Home

A couple of things I see. A brunch at Storyteller's may take 90 minutes. You have brunch and a ride within that time frame. Your time for FP return may be several hours later - an example is Soarin', Space Mountain and Indiana Jones. I went to Disneyland on a Tuesday in October. I reached Space Mountain at 10:45 am (45 minutes after opening) and the return time was for 4 hours later.

I know we won't be able to do everything, but need a rough schedule.
We are all going the first three days, then only part of us on the 4th.
Any other schedule ideas?

WOW we are going to be in the parks the same times as you!
We plan to EE on the 20th also going straight to FL also.... so you will see me there :). We are going to do Toontown on the 22nd though.
We plan to do DL the first day
DL-DCA-DL on the 21st
and then back to DL the 22nd.

I didn't have times for the brother bear show, and ugly bug ball.... where did you find the times?

Also what is "Drawn to the Magic" ?

If you get into DCA a 1/2 hour early Soarin is the only ride open so you might be able to get on that before heading to Paradise Pier. That is what at least part of my group plans to do.

Rivergallery:
Do you have a schedule you'd want to share? :)
Someone sent me the current Entertainment times guide for days that are open 8am-Noon, so I am basing my info from that.
It says "The Magic of Brother Bear" Totem Ceremony Daily: 10:45, 11:30am, 12:30, 2, 3, & 4pm. The Ugly Bug Ball Daily: 11am, 12, 1, 2:30, 3:30, & 4:30pm.
Drawn to the Magic "Meet our Animators (and some favorite Disney characters) in this high-energy musical tribute to the magic of Disney animation."
Hollywood Pictures Backlot - Hollywood Boulevard
Daily: 11am, 12, 1, 2:30, 3:30 & 4:30pm

Let me know if you have any other questions that I might be able to help with. :)
And of course, please do share your plans. How many are in your group?

Get Ridemax. It'll help you figure out the timeline of your schedule, and if all that you want to do on those days is even possible. And it's sooo much fun to play with!

There is 5 in my group
Grandpa my DDad:) 50ish ;) (5th trip + 1 to WDW)
Me 29 (4th trip, plus went to WDW as a teen - last trip was 1996)
Sister 27 (2nd trip, 1st since adult)
My DS 3 (1st trip)
and Niece (sister's daughter) 7 (2nd trip)

We are splitting up the days quite a bit, as I don't need to ride the big rides as much.
IN DL I want to ride Space (since it has been renovated), and the Matterhorn (since It was closed the last two times I went. the first time I went I was 8!).
In DCA I want to ride a few of the bigger rides also so we have to do child swap and make good use of fast passes etc. I would like to do as many parades and shows as possible with my DS, and want to enjoy the little rides I haven't gone on as an adult.

My organizing is hard to type out here as we split up,and group A (DS,GRANDPA, and DN(niece)) are doing FPing, while my DS and I do alot of the littler rides

When We arrive in California We are going to go to the Outlet in Fullerton, spend some time at Newport Beach (eat at Ruby's), go Grocery shopping. Check in after 3pm, and then hit DTD the rest of the day.. that and the hotel Pool :).

Basically Day 1 - Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, some of Frontierland-
6:30 (EE)
7:00 DL opens....Go straight to FL, do all the rides (I have an order -Peter Pan, Dumbo, I ride Matterhorn while they take DS on the Carrousel (I don't want to miss the others LOL), Pinnochio, Snow White, Mr. Toad, Tea Cups, Alice). (at 8am, whenever that falls one adult will get FP's for Space) Then we head to Tomorrowland and hit buzz and Astro orbitors before lines back up and come back if we need to finish up FL (Storybook Canal Boats, and Casey) before going back to finish Tomorrowland with a FP for Space Mt and doing the optional shows of HISTA and Innoventions. I also want to hit the sword and the stone at 10:45am. (during some of this group A will ride Star Tours, Autopia etc.
I plan to eat lunch that day at the Hillbillys at 11:45 I think. Then play with activities there in Frontierland including the Reindeer Roundup and Cookie Making (Group A will want to ride Thunder Mt)
2pm. DS and I will take a break and go back to the room till about 4:00 - return
4:45 - Meet at Its a small World for A Christmas Fantasy parade at 5:15.
6:00 Then back to the hotel for dinner.. head back when we are ready. not sure how long my ds will last. But we plan to watch the Fireworks at 9:25pm (I am going to skip Fantasmic for him, this time, but the others will want to watch it I am sure).

I do have ds and I taking a daily break.

Day 2 is DL-DCA-DL
DL maingate at 7:30, Grab fastpasses for evening rides, Ride anything from Fantasyland, Tomorrowland or Frontierland that we missed on the schedule or want to reride.
9:15 arrive at DCA gate, Ride Soarin with childswap if time, if no time get a fastpass, or head to Paradise Pier if only time for one group. (I don't care if I miss this ride).
10:00 Grab FP to GRR on the way to Paradise Pier- I plan to ride Sunwheel, Golden Zepher, MM (while they take DS on the Carrousel there lol), and hit Ariels Grotto for our free pics before 11:30. They will want to do the bigger rides like Mailboomer, Orange, and Jellyfish. If the lines aren't big I will child swap Scream'n but if too long will FP it for later.
11:30 Playhouse Disney
11:50 Eat food (I plan to bring snacks this day)
12:15 like up for Aladdin .... maybe we need to line up earlier?
12:35 Aladdin
1:15 GRR - DS playing at Redwood Creek Challenge.
Break from 2-4
4:00 Bug's land and watch Its tough to be a bug.
4:45 Be in Green zone for Block party Bash
5:00 tree lighting (not sure we can see it but I have it written in to look for it :))
5:15 Block Party
5:35 Muppet Vision
6:00 Dinner at hotel
7:00 Hollywood Backlot watch Crush
7:20 TOT with FP gotten early in the day (I have a list for the order of which FP's to get). DS play at Bugsland if I choose to do it.... not sure yet if I want to LOL - If I don't want to I will shop instead :). I need potato head parts!, that or ride Scream'n if I hadn't yet.
8:15 In place for Electrical Parade
8:45 Parade
Me and DS head to motel, the rest i have written some ideas of what they can do but this will be the end of the day for me..... unless I do another ride on GRR with a fastpass lol :)

Day 3 is DL- Toontown, Critter Country, New Orleans, Adventureland, rest of Frontierland (Tom Sawyer's Island)
At gate at 7:30
An adult will grab fp's for Splash, I am going straight to Toontown with DS, doing the morning madness there, and the playing and rides... then DL railroad to NO then walk to Critter Country- ride Winnie the Pooh, the others will ride Splash if not too long of line or with FP, and canoes if they feel like it, New Orleans Square- DS and I will probably skip he is not keen on wanting to see the pirates, but the rest love them and the haunted mansion, so DS and I will try and ride the Mark Twain Riverboat in the pilot house (not sure the times of day it runs though):),
Then to Adventureland- for a TikiRoom snack and Jungle Cruise.. I and DS play at the Treehouse etc while others catch indy hopefully someone will have gotten FPs right when the window after getting the splash ones opened up ;). Then right before lunch I have it planned for me and DS to be playing at Tom Sawyer's Island as I plan to save it for this day, then we all go eat at Hungry bear Restaurant.
After we eat.
About Noon. DS and I go to Small world via Railroad Leave the Stroller, then hop the Monorail to DTD. Head to the hotel (Tropicana),
2:00 When we return We head back to Small World retrive the stroller, and alternate riding if there is time before Walts Parade of Dreams at 3:00.
Then DS and I hit Mainstreet USA. Not sure if the others will join us or want to be still riding rides.
I want to watch the DL first 50 years, and shop then see the lighting of Small world at 4:45 or the Tree lighting at 4:50 I haven't desided :).
5:00 I plan to head back to the motel for Dinner.
And Get Ice cream at Gibson Girl afterwards.... probably 6pm or so.
Then do any last attractions We missed at DL or DCA. AND SHOP as it is the last day in the parks!
I will probably go till DS drops this day, but don't need to watch the fireworks twice .. so it just depends how tired we are.

Our last day in California is the 23rd, and we are doing a Character breakfast that morning at the PCH Grill, at 8:30 we can sleep in and don't plan to do the parks so it is a LAST seeing of the characters ;).
Then head to the room for a last swim or a shower etc, clean out our fridge LOL (we have a kitchen unit).
check out is 11
Then play at DTD till about 3pm .. head to LAX,
And our flight out is 6:15pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter