Question about Poly concierge

LtlTee

I love my Curly! (And my Trixie!)
We have stayed at the Polynesian before, but never concierge. I was curious which building is used for Garden Concierge and which is used for Lagoon Concierge. There is a difference of $125 per night between the Garden and Lagoon -- just trying to figure out which one we want to do.
Thanks for any info!:cool:

We have stayed at the concierge twice now. Last December and this December. All the rooms are in the Hawaii building. The only difference (besides price) is the view. Lagoon obviously overlooks the lagoon and garden view overlooks the quiet pool.

Which one really is a matter of preference ( and $$s). We stayed in garden view both times. Loved it. We really only were in the room to sleep and change so the view didn't matter that much to us. If we wanted to see the lagoon we could from the lounge or go right out to the beach. I know however that others feel just as stongly about having the view. You can't go wrong either way.

Hope this helps. Check out Tikiman's site for a lot more info..

http://tikiman2001.homestead.com/

I have stayed in the Lagoon View Concierge, and I can tell you that the views are awesome from those rooms! :) We paid an additional $81/night for the view, and in a way I would say it was worth it. There is just something about looking at the castle from your room.

:)

Thanks for the input...
I thought that both garden and lagoon concierges were in the Hawaii building, but I wasn't sure. As far as I'm concerned, the location of the Hawaii building is perfect -- so that answers my main question.
Now to decide on which view. I agree ~ there is something quite magical about just looking out the window and seeing the castle!
Oh, such tough decisions!:p
Thanks again!
(Thanks for the link to Tikiman's site -- I had it on my old computer and lost the link. There is such a wealth of info on there -- it was so helpful before our first Poly stay!)

I have stayed both lagoon and garden concierge at the Poly, and I found that the lagoon view really was special. It was just incredible looking out the window at the castle (we could also see the Contemporary and the GF from our room and the wedding pavilion when we stood out on our patio). We had lagoon view room 1512.

We have stayed in lv and gv concierge at the Polynesian. Like others have said, there is something so special and magical about the lv. I love to wake up in the middle of the night to see the castle changing colors. It is a great past time if you have a baby that gets up during the night. The gv was not bad. I would stay there again if I needed to save the money without crying. If you can swing the extra dollars I would say that the lv is worth it. Our first stay at Polynesian concierge was last January. We received a Christmas card from the concierge staff this year. It had all of the con. staff pictured in front of the volcano pool. That made me feel like I really am appreciated by them.

Myra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter