Question About Our Fastpasses & Time

DisneyMommyMichelle

A Maelstromer From Way Back...
We have 4 Fastpasses at The Studios and then our last 2 of the day are at Animal Kingdom. We have a 1.5 hour window in between our last Studios one (TOT) and our first AK one (FOP). We are driving ourselves...is this possible or should I call back tomorrow and change our FOP to a wee bit later?

Thank you!!

Are you talking about something like a 12:00-1:00 DHS and a 2:30-3:30 FOP?
If you can reasonably enter the DHS rise near 12:00 (can enter at 11:55), you would have until 3:44pm to enter the FOP queue, so that’s plenty of time.

That’s probably an inconvenient time example, because of lunch.

I would not eat at DHS after the last ride. Eating at DAK would give you more flexibility if transportation takes a while.

Last edited:
Are you talking about something like a 12:00-1:00 DHS and a 2:30-3:30 FOP?
If you can reasonably enter the DHS rise near 12:00 (can enter at 11:55), you would have until 3:44pm to enter the FOP queue, so that’s plenty of time.

That’s probably an inconvenient time example, because of lunch.

I would not eat at DHS after the last ride. Eating at DAK would give you more flexibility if transportation takes a while.

Yes, just like that example but earlier, we will be eating at AK, we have reservations at Tiffins, which is why I could move our FOP later but not by too much later! LOL Thank you for your assistance! I always get so worried on times!

Yes, just like that example but earlier, we will be eating at AK, we have reservations at Tiffins, which is why I could move our FOP later but not by too much later! LOL Thank you for your assistance! I always get so worried on times!
Yes, I would want more times with a signature meal and transport in there, or swap the AK FP+ to make the more important FOP the 2nd one.

Thank you once again!! I am going to call later today and see what they can fix up for me. I don't want to feel rushed to get to our ADR, that is my only concern and of course that we make it! Lol

90 min to get from HS is very doable. Driving yourselves, I'd be surprised if it took you longer than 45 min from entrance to entrance.

Your post is a little confusing. At first, you state you have 90 minutes between your last FP at HS and the first one at AK and are driving yourself. No problem, you have plenty of time.
Then you mention you have ADRs at Tiffins. Is Tiffins before your FP at AK? That puts a huge huge kink in the plan.
We may eat slow, I like to think we savor our Signature meals, but we will spend about 2 hours at a Signature meal. Not sure how that fits into your plan.
Moving your FP at FoP is the obvious answer, but that is often difficult to do.

Your post is a little confusing. At first, you state you have 90 minutes between your last FP at HS and the first one at AK and are driving yourself. No problem, you have plenty of time.
Then you mention you have ADRs at Tiffins. Is Tiffins before your FP at AK? That puts a huge huge kink in the plan.
We may eat slow, I like to think we savor our Signature meals, but we will spend about 2 hours at a Signature meal. Not sure how that fits into your plan.
I took it as their ADR way after the FP but that they would also have time after that for a FP in case people were to tell them they should change it.
With their time frame there is no need to change anything though.
But I agree that their post is confusing so I could be getting it wrong myself.

Sorry, I didn't mention Tiffins to purposely not confuse anyone but mentioned it when questioned about eating.

Yes, isis after our first fastpass and not in the way of anything so that we can enjoy not only dinner but the Nomad lounge as well!

Thank you all once again, I like to have it all planned out to perfection and even though the cast member at signature services assured me all would be fine, I start to second guess myself! Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter