Question about other things to do?

bama3

Earning My Ears
We have a Thanksgiving week trip planned and are staying in the cabins. My mom has decided that she really wants to go with the grandkids, but my dad hates theme parks and will not think about going. I keep telling him that there are tons of things to do in FW and he would not even have to go to the parks. Can some of you that go to FW on a regular basis, please share some of the things you do? My dad loves the outdoors and is very much in to exercise, so I think he would have fun. Any thoughts? thanks for your help:D

There are many things to do at FW. There is a biking trail and a walking trail. There is a Bike Barn and you can rent bikes and golf carts. You can also rent canoes and paddle boats. There is fishing and FW has a marina where you can rent small boats. My Brother in law also refuses to go into the theme parks,but he loves FW. He just spends the day fishing and relaxing. There are two swimming pools if he likes to swim. They also have horseback riding and a small petting zoo. There are two stores and also Croketts tavern,where he can sit on a rocking chair on the porch and just enjoy the atmosphere. I think he would find something to do, Fw is a vacation in itself.

I think tci1212 covered everything in FW, but how about expanding the horizons just a tad? There's golf, Richard Petty race car experience (something like that), fishing excursions. There's always a massage, resort hopping or Downtown Disney. All star sports complex ( I have NO idea what goes on there, but I've heard about it).

Of course, there's always RelAXinG!! ;) For most here, that may require a how-to manual. Haven't seen any advertised, though! :D

We have done it all. the resort hoping is fun ,downtown disney is a great place to get your fix. There is soo much o do and see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter