• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about ordering AP

wishin2go2disney

Earning My Ears
I have been to WDW 18 times, but this summer we are headed to DL for our first time. I am considering purchasing an AP since we will be staying several days and to take advantage of discounts on room and character meals. We've had APs to WDW but usually purchased them at the park. If I order my AP and print the sticker/voucher, can I enter the number and be able to access the AP site for resort reservations or will I not be able to do that until I get the actual AP? I probably should know this but I've forgotten and we are completely newbies when it comes to DL.:goodvibes

You won't be able to access anything online until you activate the vouchers in the park. But you will be able to call Disney and get AP pricing, just tell them you have the vouchers and they will tell you that you have to show them the activated AP upon check in. We currently have vouchers and I have called to get AP pricing for onsite hotels with no problems. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter