Question about Oprah???

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
I really like Oprah, and find her very inspiring. I was on her site, and I found something that seems interesting and maybe helpful. Tell me What do you think? Is it worth the money, what do you think will be there? I watched the video and I found it inspiring, but since I really don't know the details of this, I don't know if I should invest the $.

Below is the description from the site, and here is a link, incase you want to see the video...

http://www.oprah.com/presents/2003/lybl/oprah_lybl_signup.jhtml

Coming soon! You can personally participate in this one-of-a kind interactive workshop—taught by Oprah—only on Oprah.com!

Share in the life moments that have helped Oprah live her best life—follow along with the exclusive Oprah-guided "Live Your Best Life" workbook—and begin the journey toward living your best life.

Get the best seat in the house from the comfort of your own home! Sign up now to reserve your "ticket" for the "Live Your Best Life" workshop online. We will notify you in September, when the workshop is available to purchase for $24.95!

Please note that this offer is currently available only to residents of the United States.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter