Question about MNSSHP

JnTa2

Earning My Ears
We are planning to attend the MNSSHP in October. We already have our tickets but have heard that they will let guests with the special event tickets in earlier than the start of the event to alleviate the crowds at the gate. Is this true and if so does anyone know what time they do this? We have single day park tickets, but we're planning on spending our day at another park and then going to MK for the event only.

Yes, you can get a wrist band starting at 4 pm. At 7 you will see the CM direct guests w/o wristbands towards the exit.

Have fun, it was totally worth it.

If you go to the locked sticky Everything About WDW Tickets in this Forum, especially Post #16, you can get a lot more information. An easy way to get to the sticky is by clicking on the link in my signature. The ticket sticky is your friend!

We are going this year too for first time! I hope my girls 6 & 3 can stay up late to enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter