Question about Marriott Courtyard WDW

miko

DIS Veteran
I will be on business 2/4-6/02 in Orlando and have opportunity to choose my Hotel due to great rates. Has anyone stayed recently at the Marriott Courtyard in WDW Hotel Plaza, and how was it?
Thanks

Last we stayed there was Christmas 2000. We have stayed at this property 3 or 4 times and have always been happy. Doesn't have Disney theming - but for an extended stay you don't want that. The rooms we have had have always been large and clean.

For such a long period I would recommend a Marriott property. They have a great Rewards program. In 4 months you could earn a ton of points. They are even offering double points thru the end of March if you pay by Visa.

Feb 4th through 6th or through june?

We heard soem great things about the courtyard so that is what we booked for our feb trip. We got a good rate which helps!

I have stayed at the Courtyard a number of times...it's very convenient and works well for business travelers...a nice relaxing walk to Downtown Disney or you can take the free transportation to the Parks...ask for a room on a higher level that faces the Boulevard...Have a GREAT trip!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter