Question about Homecomin' Brunch

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
Is there anyone that has gone on weekend during brunch time know if we only can order off the brunch menu if our ADR is around noon or can we also order off lunch menu? I'm really wanting to order off the lunch menu and the main thing I want to go for is not on the brunch menu.

How was it? Have an ADR for brunch in June.

We went in December as well and it was amazing!! We were on the deluxe dining plan so really should have only used one credit and shared but instead we each ordered. So delicious but so much food! We had the fried green tomatoes, the bacon pecan donuts, French toast with the mashed potato side, hallelujah biscuit and hummingbird cake. It was all amazing

We went in December as well and it was amazing!! We were on the deluxe dining plan so really should have only used one credit and shared but instead we each ordered. So delicious but so much food! We had the fried green tomatoes, the bacon pecan donuts, French toast with the mashed potato side, hallelujah biscuit and hummingbird cake. It was all amazing
So you were able to use your credit at brunch to include dessert? Good to hear. It’s my first time on the dining plan (regular one if it matters) and was worried since dessert isn’t on the brunch menu.

How was it? Have an ADR for brunch in June.

Its really good! We mainly ordered off the lunch menu, but it was all good! We usually get the hummingbird cake for dessert, but this time we tried the shine cake instead. It was good, but it doesn't beat that hummingbird cake!

Omg, I went in December for first time and was on DlxDP. So.Much.Food. The chicken thigh biscuits app is a meal itself, like getting 3 sandwiches. And it seemed like I got a pound of mashed potatoes with my braised beef. Didn’t even touch dessert. They brought it out in a to go box! I really enjoyed it. You could mix and match items from both menus according to our server.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter