Question about GF Pool

Minnie824

DIS Veteran
I had thought that the zero depth pool was a second pool, but I'm getting confused now. How many pools are there, and where are they located? Different websites I see give different information. And if anyone has any pictures of the pool(s) and a resort map showing where they are, that would be great. Thanks.

There are 2 pools at the GF. The new one is AWESOME - but can be noisy. The old one is considered the *quiet* pool.

The quiet one is in the middle of the resort (with GF room buildings around it) The new one is *off to the side* with a clear view of the POLY, which is really nice! Not to mention that you can catch the monorails going by...

IMHO - the new pool is a FANTASTIC addition to the GF!! The two pools are fairly close together...keep in mind that this resort is NOT spread out, contrary to what it looks like from the monorail - it is very compact!

My DH and I honeymooned for 2 weeks last year at the GF - your gonna love this resort!!! :)

http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/asp/pix.asp?curUrl=%20/media/resortPix/gf/gfthemedpool.jpg&resId=GF&resort

Yes, the new pool does have zero depth entry and a slide. :) It's a great pool. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter