• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Ft. Wilderness Activities/Kayaking

Spencer Wright

Constantly craving a zebra dome...
I am an experienced WDW visitor but have only been to Ft. Wilderness once!

I am visiting in July on a Saturday with two family members and was wondering what peoples experience with the kayaking has been. We plan on going pretty much when they open (9am).

What are some of your experiences kayaking there? Any other activity recommendations?

Do they tend to run out? If we take rideshare and tell security we are there to kayak should we anticipate any trouble getting in (I know thats an almost impossible question to answer)?

Thank yous!!!

I’m not sure if this is still true, but I had heard they weren’t allowing people into the Fort unless they had a reservation to stay there.

I’m not sure if this is still true, but I had heard they weren’t allowing people into the Fort unless they had a reservation to stay there.

Under Covid rules that was true, but with things changing as fast as they have the past couple of weeks. Who knows ? I would recommend calling closer to your trip to get an answer from Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter